Item Code: VT500
We offer optimum quality of Vertical Machining Centers to our valuable customers at standard market prices. These products have been manufactured using finest quality high grade cast iron. The ball screws and linear guide ways are lubricated by centralized automatic lubrication system. These products are offered with wider front door opening that makes it easier for the work piece to be loaded and unloaded. The rotating operation panels are widely used for providing suitable angles and positions for operation by our users.
• Standard spindle 12,000rpm
• Optional spindle 20,000rpm
• Rigid tapping 4000rpm
• Spindle taper BT30
• 3 axis feedrate 60/60/60 m/min(Mitsubishi Specification only)
• High speed ATC system (T-T:1.5 sec)
• Direct drive type spindle
• 3 axis high speed linear guide way
• Minimum floor space
• Machine width only 1,600mm
• Reduce the use of area, saving the cost.
High Rigidity Construction:
• All of 3 axes are equipped with high precision linear guide ways.
• Bed, table, column, beam, saddle and other main casting are made of Meehanite grade cast iron and released the stress by heat treatment.
• Box shape bed ensures the best structural rigidity. Columns are made of one piece casting.
• 3-axis ball screws are drove by coupling, which enhances the rigidity and positioning accuracy.
• X/Y/Z axis ball screws and linear guide ways are lubricated by centralized automatic lubrication system (oil type).
• Wider front door opening makes workpiece easier to be loaded and unloaded.
• Full enclosed splash guard provides safety during operation. (Optional)
High speed & stability ATC equipment:
• Tool change time (T-T): 1.5 sec
• Simple structure, stable and reliable, reducing non-cutting time, enhance the use of machine performance.
Direct drive spindle 12000rpm(Std)/20000rpm(Opt):
• He spindle is directly driven by a motor without noise, backlash or vibration problems, which usually occur on belt or gear-driven spindle.
• The direct drive spindle design provides higher motor efficiency.